The Kayalu R25® is ideal when you need a hand-held 360° light to display to other paddlers, boaters and vessel operators in the dark, or in conditions of limited visibility such as rain, fog, sleet or snow.
About the R25:
&bull Waterproof, submersible to 1000 feet (300 m) below sea level, with a ruggedized body and lamp housing.
• Unique double-gasket seal protects batteries, electronics and LED from exposure to marine water, rainwater and humidity.
• Operates for 200 hours on a single set of 3 removable AA alkaline batteries (included), and has an LED lamp life of over 10,000 hours.
• Includes a nylon coated lanyard that can be slipped over your wrist, capable of being stretched over a wristwatch or thick sleeve.
• Includes a marine-grade, stainless steel split ring for securely attaching the light to a clip, carabiner, PFD, crate, paddle leash, deck rigging, an existing mount or pole, or other location for easy access.
• Day-Glo orange body makes it easy to spot when you're rooting around for a light under moonlight or starlight.
• Two shoulder slots can accept a strap for binding the light to an arm or leg.
• Ships tested and fully assembled with its split ring and lanyard attached.
The R25 is made in the USA for Kayalu by Tektite Industries. The R25 uses Tektite's popular Mark III light, the same patent-pending submersible light technology that we integrate into our deck, anchor and stern lights including the Kayalite®, Navbeam® and Radpole®. The R25 is further customized with its few key extras, and can accept any Tektite Mark III replacement options including multi-LED assemblies and colored lens housings. Tektite Industries is a leading supplier of lights and gear used in harsh environments and challenging applications.
For more information, click here to visit this product's webpage in new window.
Extra R25® Torch: