The Kayalu R25® is ideal when you need a hand-held 360° light to display to other paddlers, boaters and vessel operators in the dark, or in conditions of limited visibility such as rain, fog, sleet or snow.
About the R25:
- Waterproof (IPX8) and submersible to 1000 feet (300 m) below sea level, with a ruggedized body and lamp housing.
- Unique double-gasket seal protects batteries, electronics and LED from exposure to marine water, rainwater and humidity.
- Includes a 2-LED module rated for 100 hours on 3 AA batteries (included), with an LED lamp life of over 10,000 hours
- Includes a nylon coated lanyard that can be slipped over your wrist, capable of being stretched over a wristwatch or thick sleeve.
- Includes a marine-grade, stainless steel split ring for securely attaching the light to a clip, carabiner, PFD, crate, paddle leash, deck rigging, an existing mount or pole, or other location for easy access.
- Day-Glo orange body makes it easy to spot when you're rooting around for a light under moonlight or starlight.
- Two shoulder slots can accept a strap for binding the light to an arm or leg.
- Ships tested and fully assembled with its split ring and lanyard attached.
The R25 is made in the USA for Kayalu by Tektite Industries, and can accept any Tektite Mark III replacement options including multi-LED assemblies and colored lens housings. Tektite Industries is a leading supplier of lights and gear used in harsh environments and challenging applications.
For more information about the Kayalu R25™ Waterproof 360-Degree Portable LED Torch read Product Details.